Hours of Operation
(Prime hours: 5:15-9pm)
Saturday & Sunday: 9am–6pm
(Prime hours: 9am-2pm)
Take a lesson.
Our team's three resident squash pros, Richard Elliott, Aisling Blake and McGee O'Neil are available for private lessons and clinics. We welcome players of any age and any skill level. See lesson rates below.
book a court.
Our members are welcome to book one court per day, any day of the week. We use Club Locker for court bookings. See below for court booking policies.
Join member events.
Each week, we'll host a conditioning class on Mondays and an all-level round robin on Fridays. We'll also provide an ad hoc adult clinic, provisional league training with our resident pros, and in-house individual and team tournaments.
- Court duration is 45 minutes.
- Courts may be booked 4 days in advance, beginning at 7am.
- Members can only make one court reservation per day.
- No-show fees:
- A reservation must be cancelled at least 8 hours before play without incurring a no-show fee.
- A player who does not show up to play within 15 minutes after reserved start time will be subject to a no-show fee. The court will be released for open reservation.
- Excessive no shows may result in a 30-day suspension of court booking privileges.
- During the school year, all courts will be reserved weekdays from 3:45pm–5:15pm for Squash on Track after school enrichment program.
- Also, one teaching court will be reserved every day for lessons.
Lesson Cancellation policy
Please respect our time. We appreciate 24 hours notice if you are unable to make your scheduled time slot. Any cancellations within this time period or no shows will be charged at 100% of the lesson fee. Please call or email for any cancellation or rescheduling requests.
- Verbal abuse and racquet abuse will not be tolerated.
- Appropriate sports attire must be worn at all times.
- Protective eyewear is required for all players 18 and under.
- Non-marking squash shoes are required on all courts.
A member may bring in a guest 10 times per year. Guest fee is $20. All guests are asked to sign our guest book upon entering the club.